Outdoor Research: What’s in a Name?By Outdoor Research, November 19, 2012
?See what Outdoor Research is all about.
About The Author
Outdoor Research® is Designed by Adventure®. We provide Innovation and Inspiration for the Relentless Adventurer. Based in Seattle, Outdoor Research was founded in 1981 after a failed piece of gear on an Alaskan climbing expedition inspired ideas for a better design.
We develop innovative, functional, bomb-proof products that are beautiful in their simplicity, and our gear is backed by our Infinite Guarantee®. We listen to, value and empower each other and our fellow adventurers, inviting input from our customers, Athlete Ambassadors and the International Federation of Mountain Guides Associations Test Team.
We answer to our customers, not Wall Street. We’re growing, as a company and as individuals. And we’re having fun along the way..
Also By This Author
- Beanies, Visors, Hats: How to choose the best headwear Feb 28, 2013
- Bivy Sacks: Part tent, part sleeping bag — pure convenience Feb 28, 2013
- Built-in Layering in the Outdoor Research Havoc and Chaos Jackets Feb 28, 2013
- Choosing the right outdoor jacket: Hard shells, soft shells and hybrids Mar 1, 2013
- Details: Balaclavas Mar 1, 2013
- How To Get Into Ultra or Trail Running Without Hurting Yourself
By Hilary Oliver, Denver, CO
- Once Around Algonquin, Part 3
By Kevin Callan, Peterborough, ON
- 31 Tools You Need For A Bike Tour
By Simon Houle
- Fun With Catalog Photos: Wallet
By Brendan Leonard and Hilary Oliver, Denver, CO
- The Nitty-Gritty of Thru-Hiking
By Chris Chance DePolo, Frederick, MD