Outdoor Research: What’s in a Name?By Outdoor Research, November 19, 2012
?See what Outdoor Research is all about.
About The Author
Outdoor Research® is Designed by Adventure®. We provide Innovation and Inspiration for the Relentless Adventurer. Based in Seattle, Outdoor Research was founded in 1981 after a failed piece of gear on an Alaskan climbing expedition inspired ideas for a better design.
We develop innovative, functional, bomb-proof products that are beautiful in their simplicity, and our gear is backed by our Infinite Guarantee®. We listen to, value and empower each other and our fellow adventurers, inviting input from our customers, Athlete Ambassadors and the International Federation of Mountain Guides Associations Test Team.
We answer to our customers, not Wall Street. We’re growing, as a company and as individuals. And we’re having fun along the way..
Also By This Author
- Beanies, Visors, Hats: How to choose the best headwear Feb 28, 2013
- Bivy Sacks: Part tent, part sleeping bag — pure convenience Feb 28, 2013
- Built-in Layering in the Outdoor Research Havoc and Chaos Jackets Feb 28, 2013
- Choosing the right outdoor jacket: Hard shells, soft shells and hybrids Mar 1, 2013
- Details: Balaclavas Mar 1, 2013
- Designed By Adventure: The GORE-TEX Men’s Foray Jacket and Women’s Aspire Jacket
By Outdoor Research
- Bringing Swiss Hut Life Home
By Ron Enns
- Running Spectacular Paria Canyon In A Day
By Andy Dorais, Salt Lake City, UT
- Winter Camping In Kawartha Highlands Provincial Park, Pt. 1
By Kevin Callan, Peterborough, ON
- The Classics: Backpacking
By Fitz Cahall