Video: How To Use A GriGriBy Bertrand Martenet, April 6, 2014
About The Author
Bertrand MartenetSembrancher, CH
Since high school, I’ve spent most of my time in the mountains, either wearing off my skin on rocks, breaking ice with some sharp tool, freezing my butt off on north faces, or just skiing sunny powdery slopes in Switzerland and around the world. Gradually, I decided to make a living out of this lifestyle and became a certified IFMGA guide in 2002. Now I’m working full time as a professional guide and it still triggers the same passion to share magic moments up in the mountains with friends or clients. When not climbing or not on the road, I can sometimes be found at my basecamp in Sembrancher, a little haven for mountain people located in Switzerland just below Verbier.
Also By This Author
- How Do You Say ‘Adventure’ In Norwegian? Oct 22, 2013
- VIDEO: Operation Hooker, Part 2
By Nik Berry, Sandy, UT
- MountainProject.com Route of the Week: Mister Masters, Icebox Canyon
By Blake Herrington, Leavenworth, WA
- Baby Makes Three Dirtbags: A Family Climbing Trip, Part 4 of 4
By Jessica Baker, Jackson, Wyoming
- Climbing Through Pregnancy: Interview With Robyn Erbesfield-Raboutou
By Beth Rodden, Berkeley, CA
- Think you’re tough? Try your stuff in the Northeast.
By Emilie Drinkwater, Keene Valley, NY