Video: How To Use A GriGriBy Bertrand Martenet, April 6, 2014
About The Author
Bertrand MartenetSembrancher, CH
Since high school, I’ve spent most of my time in the mountains, either wearing off my skin on rocks, breaking ice with some sharp tool, freezing my butt off on north faces, or just skiing sunny powdery slopes in Switzerland and around the world. Gradually, I decided to make a living out of this lifestyle and became a certified IFMGA guide in 2002. Now I’m working full time as a professional guide and it still triggers the same passion to share magic moments up in the mountains with friends or clients. When not climbing or not on the road, I can sometimes be found at my basecamp in Sembrancher, a little haven for mountain people located in Switzerland just below Verbier.
Also By This Author
- How Do You Say ‘Adventure’ In Norwegian? Oct 22, 2013
- 6 Ways To Pass On The Gift Of The Mountains
By Dana Larkin
- MountainProject.com Route of the Week: JR Token Extended
By Blake Herrington, Leavenworth, WA
- Not Feeling As Young As You Used To Feel?
By Jonathon Spitzer, Salt Lake City, UT
- Five Questions With Climber Bayard Russell, Jr.
By Outdoor Research
- 5 Tips For Safer Rappelling
By Adam George, Chamonix, FR