Video: The Tiny House Goes SolarBy Outdoor Research, June 15, 2014
With Goal Zero batteries and solar panels, the Tiny House is more green—and ready to ski.
About The Author
Outdoor Research® is Designed by Adventure®. We provide Innovation and Inspiration for the Relentless Adventurer. Based in Seattle, Outdoor Research was founded in 1981 after a failed piece of gear on an Alaskan climbing expedition inspired ideas for a better design.
We develop innovative, functional, bomb-proof products that are beautiful in their simplicity, and our gear is backed by our Infinite Guarantee®. We listen to, value and empower each other and our fellow adventurers, inviting input from our customers, Athlete Ambassadors and the International Federation of Mountain Guides Associations Test Team.
We answer to our customers, not Wall Street. We’re growing, as a company and as individuals. And we’re having fun along the way..
Also By This Author
- Outdoor Research: What’s in a Name? Nov 19, 2012
- Beanies, Visors, Hats: How to choose the best headwear Feb 28, 2013
- Bivy Sacks: Part tent, part sleeping bag — pure convenience Feb 28, 2013
- Built-in Layering in the Outdoor Research Havoc and Chaos Jackets Feb 28, 2013
- Choosing the right outdoor jacket: Hard shells, soft shells and hybrids Mar 1, 2013
- Watch OR’s Raphael Imsand In New Freeride Film STEPS
By Raphael Imsand
- The Tiny House Tour, Season 3, Kicks Off
By Molly Baker, Tuolumne, CA
- Going Back To Their Roots: Sweetgrass Welcomes Japanese Gentemstick Riders To The Kootenays
By Emily Nuchols
- What is the difference between GORE-TEX® and GORE® WINDSTOPPER®?
By Outdoor Research
- A Skier’s Best Friend: The Mountain Bike
By Stephen Mead