Winter Camping In Kawartha Highlands Provincial Park, Pt. 1By Kevin Callan, January 5, 2014
About The Author
Kevin CallanPeterborough, ON
Kevin Callan is the author of fifteen books, including the best selling “The Happy Camper”, the incredibly popular series of paddling guides, and most reviewed “Wilderness Pleasures: A Practical Guide to Camping Bliss”. On a regular basis, he presents across North America and has been a key speaker at all the major canoe events for over 25 years.
Callan is also a frequent guest on radio and television, and field editor and blogger for Explore. He also writes a column CanoeRoots Magazine and Paddling.net. Callan has hosted several TV pilots and assisted with BBC, Ray Mears, and the Discovery Channel in film projects. He is also a frequent host on a number of morning shows and hosts his own CBC Radio show coast to coast titled “The Happy Camper”. He is a winner of five National Magazine Awards and three film awards. He was also made Patron Paddler for Paddle Canada.
Also By This Author
- How To Stay Warm While Winter Camping Dec 9, 2013
- Winter Camping Footwear Guide Dec 23, 2013
- Winter Camping In Kawartha Highlands Provincial Park, Pt. 2 Jan 12, 2014
- Once Around Algonquin, Part 1 Jan 19, 2014
- Once Around Algonquin, Part 2 Jan 26, 2014
- How To Stay Warm While Winter Camping
By Kevin Callan, Peterborough, ON
- How To Win Against Poison Ivy And Poison Oak
By Lucy Morrison
- The Sock Of Shame
By Ashley Spring Gateless, West Virginia
- What is the difference between GORE-TEX® and GORE® WINDSTOPPER®?
By Outdoor Research
- How To Get The Most Of Running Mentorship
By Hilary Oliver, Denver, CO