- Feuchtigkeit transportierend
- Vollständig getapte Nähte
- Herausnehmbarer Innenhandschuh
- Kevlarnähte an Handfläche
- Moonlite Pile Fleecefutter an Handfläche
- Vorgeformte Box-Konstruktion
- Dreilagiger Daumen
- Stulpen mit SuperCinch™-Verschluss
- ToughTek™-LT-Laschen verhindern Verrutschen
- Heat Pack-Tasche am Handrücken des Innenhandschuhs
- Abnehmbarer Sicherheitsriemen
Fabric: GORE-TEX®, 2.5L 100% nylon, 40D ripstop shell // Pittards® Armortan® leather shell palm // 100% nylon ripstop liner // PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation 170g in shell, 340g in liner
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 11.8oz / 333g (M)
- Excellent (Review by bryan)
I bought a pair of the Alti Mitts for my wife last year and they handled flawlessly when outside temps reached below -40* F.
I even used them when I was blowing the snow off our driveway. With no glove liner, they still worked great. I didn't feel any of the freezing metal from the snow blower handles, and after 30 minutes working in sub-zero temps, my hands remained very warm.
These gloves are awesome and I recommend them to anyone who works outdoors during winter season.
(Am 06.04.15 gepostet)
- Warmth, finally! (Review by tmbirdsall)
I got these as my belay mitts. My hands are always, always, always cold. So cold that sometimes I can't feel them while I'm climbing ice. What a relief to find these. Gore-tex outer mitt and Gore-tex inner mitt. This has been my Winter saving grace for my hands! Always warm and dry now!
(Am 19.08.14 gepostet)
- Warm Hands - FINALLY!! (Review by Emmie D)
Are you the one whose hands are always cold, regardless of hand warmers or any other solutions you have tried? Suffer no more! These Alti Mitts certainly solve that problem. A bit bulky, making it less comfy to grip ski poles, but a minor inconvenience for toasty warm hands. You'll never complain about cold fingers again!
(Am 19.02.14 gepostet)