- Linke Seitentasche dient gleichzeitig als Packsack
- Napoleontasche mit Reißverschluss
- Zwei Seitentaschen mit Reißverschluss
- Innen liegende Windschutzleiste am Frontreißverschluss
- Saum mit Kordelzug
- Stretchabschluss am Arm
- Kragen mit weichem Trikot-Futter
Fit: Standard Paßform
Fabric : 100% polyester 20D ripstop outer, 100% nylon taffeta 44D lining // 650 fillpower down insulation
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 9.4oz / 267g (L)
- Great warmth and excellent utility vest (Review by Oly the viking)
I am very very happy with this vest and it's versatility and warmth. I have been using this vest in variable conditions of weather and it's comfortable and bomber. I especially like the internal pockets for storing a extra set of goggles or gloves. The fact that it will compress into the chest pocket for backpacking or in my small gear bag is sweet. I have worn this vest as an outer and internal layer and it does it all in the performance category. Great product and would recommend to anyone needing a go to vest. Sizing was true to description and not like other brands where a L is really a M.
(Am 23.02.15 gepostet)
- good, light down layer (Review by Clayton)
I bought this vest online without having tried it on. At first I was a little bummed because I thought it would have had more filling but when I started using it over the radiant hoody and under a hardshell it's pretty darn nice. The glove pockets inside are also pretty nice for ice climbing so you can constantly keep your other gloves next to your body. Down vest under a hardshell is a pretty good & versatile combo for skiing.
(Am 04.12.13 gepostet)