- Den Körperbewegungen folgendes Stretchmaterial
- Vollständig getapte Nähte
- YKK® AquaGuard® Reißverschlüsse
- Komplett verstellbare Kapuze passt über jeden Helm
- Verstellbare Kapuze mit drahtverstärktem Schild
- Komplett verstellbare Kapuze zum Aufrollen und Verstauen
- Verklebte Kordelstopper
- Mittiger YKK® AquaGuard® Zweiwege-Frontreißverschluss
- Innen liegende Windschutzleiste vorne
- 2-Wege-TorsoFlo™-Reißverschlüsse vom Saum zur Achsel
- Zwei Napoleontaschen mit RV
- Eine Innen- und eine PassThru-Tasche
- Zwei Seitentaschen mit RV
- Seitentaschen sitzen oberhalb des Klettergurts
- Vorgeformte Ellenbogen
- Klettverschluss am Handgelenk
- Saum mit Kordelzug
Fit: Trim Paßform
Fabric:GORE-TEX® Pro 3L, 100% nylon 70D body // GORE-TEX® Pro Stretch 3L, 93% nylon, 7% spandex 70D stretch woven panels on arms and hood
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 20.6oz / 584g (L)
- Bit of odd sizing but absolute burly! (Review by seerabike)
I'm 6'1, 165 and the small fits me like a glove...a rather tight glove but I personally found the medium a bit sloppy. Sleeve length and shoulders are perfect; arm pits and waist are a bit tight. But after snowboarding in the sloppiest condition I've ever seen at Stevens Pass I stayed utterly dry as my buddies soaked through in their fancy boarding jackets. Used downtown Seattle working as a high rise window cleaner. The close fit is appreciated with a full body harness while the pit zips are brilliant for when I move to a sunny wall.
(Am 24.02.15 gepostet)
- Superb jacket (Review by jwasko)
I am 6'2" and the Large in this Jacket fits so so so good. I had first ordered the Mentor jacket in Large, but returned it because I didn't like the fit (too baggy). I went with the Large in the Maximus Jacket, and it fits right in between the Medium and Large of the Mentor Jacket. So if you are unhappy with the fit of the mentor, consider the Maximus, because the whole jacket is a massive step up in fit and quality. I highly recommend the maximus jacket. The fit is superb. My only qualm is the mesh used on the inner pockets. I wish the materials used were more substantial for the pocket linings.
(Am 18.11.14 gepostet)
- Bulletproof Hardshell (Review by Clinton)
This is truly a mountain-ready hardshell. Tough as nails, yet incredibly breathable, the Gore-TexPRO fabric has handled everything from alpine to tropical rainforest for me. I like the dual chest pockets and the overall fit. The side zips took a little bit to get used to, but with both sides open, it really allows good venting when you get warm. This is my go-to jacket for the mountains.
(Am 06.08.14 gepostet)
- Yes Please (Review by Zachary)
This jacket is as awesome as it gets for alpine mountaineering. Tough as nails, it has no holes despite 2 summers of abuse so far. It has stood up to rain and snow without letting a drop in while at the same time never been too hot in the sun (mine is blue, I'd be weary of wearing a black one). I've worn it twice up Rainier and wore while leaving camp Sherman in the middle of the cold night until getting back in the late morning sun. The side zips are awesome, allowing ventilation while open if its warm but blocking wind and chill when cold. Large sleeve cuffs are also nice for gloves. This piece is crucial for my alpine wardrobe and I will replace it with the same jacket no doubt (if it ever needs to be).
(Am 11.07.14 gepostet)
- Excellent Product for Demanding Environments (Review by Alaska Guide)
I guide canoe and mountaineering expeditions in S.E. Alaska. This is a harsh and unforgiving place and the Maximus has handled it all. Weeks of non-stop rain, heavy snow, dense rainforest, and of course weeks of ocean paddling. When I'm not hiding in my dry suit I'm taking refuge in my Maximus. My trips are up to fifty field days long, the OR Maximus is the only gore-tex jacket that has survived a Tongass Program unscathed, and I did not go easy on it. The 70D exterior is bomber and the jacket is sufficiently light for any outdoor pursuit. Excellent product.
(Am 24.05.14 gepostet)
- great jacket with one needed improvement (Review by ole einar)
Love this jacket...But please add zippers to the sleeve openings for all your technical shells. This is a must since users wear big bulky gloves/mittens and the sleeves go over these gloves/mittens. The zippers on the sleeve opening would make it much much easier to put on and to remove the gloves/mittens.
(Am 10.02.14 gepostet)