- Feuchtigkeit transportierend
- ToughTek™ LT-Schlaufen verhindern Rutschen
- Stulpen mit SuperCinch™-Verschluss
- Herausnehmbarer Innenhandschuh
- Innenhand des Innenhandschuhs aus Moonlite-Pile-Fleece
- Cinch-Stegschnalle am Handgelenk
- Wärmekissentasche am Handrücken des Innenhandschuhs
- Mehrschichtige Hybridleder-Konstruktion
Fabric:GORE-TEX® insert, 100% nylon shell // AlpenGrip® // 100% nylon ripstop liner // PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation: 100g in shell, 170g in liner
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 12.6oz / 358g (L)
- Best cold weather glove (Review by Curt)
This Alti glove is the best glove I have ever owned the construction is awesome and you can tell OR put alot of thought into this glove. I live in Fairbanks, AK we see the extreme temperatures up here from -60 to 80 above. If your looking for a glove that is good to -20 this one is it, any temps beyond -20 you will need mittens. For snow machine riding these gloves are awesome I had warm hands for the whole trip in -10 weather. Stop looking around and just buy the OR Alti glove (it is expensive) but you do get what you pay for.
(Am 29.10.14 gepostet)
- Warm but bulky in fit (Review by bill)
These gloves work for warmth. I have used them twice with temps. between 5 and 15 degrees fahrenheit. They are bulky. With a little work you can get them on and off. They are the warmest gloves I have owed. Just a bulky while on.
(Am 29.01.14 gepostet)