- Feuchtigkeit transportierend
- Vollständig getapte Nähte
- Herausnehmbarer Innenhandschuh
- Kevlarnähte an der Innenhand
- Innenhand des Innenhandschuhs aus Moonlite-Pile-Fleece
- Vorgeformte Box-Konstruktion
- Dreiteilige Daumenkonstruktion
- Stulpen mit SuperCinch™-Verschluss
- ToughTek™ LT-Schlaufen verhindern Rutschen
- Tasche am Handrücken des Innenhandschuhs für Wärmekissen
- Abnehmbare Sicherungsschlaufe am Handgelenk
Fabric: GORE-TEX®, 2.5L 100% nylon, 40D ripstop shell // Pittards® Armortan® leather shell palm // 100% nylon ripstop liner // PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation 170g in shell, 340g in liner
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 12.8oz / 364g (L)
- Best mitts I every owned (Review by Cliff)
The last few days the temperature in Chicago was in the single digits without taking into account the wind chill factor. These gloves are amazing. I was walking for over 90 minutes and my hands stayed warm the whole time. I now have 4 pairs of "cold weather" gloves in the drawer that I will never use.
(Am 09.01.15 gepostet)
- Waste no more time, buy this now (Review by Elizabeth)
I pull these out when I'm hiking and it gets seriously cold. I have hiked and camped in -20F conditions for 15+ years with these mittens. This is the mitten you want. I have never regretted buying them. A hand warmer fits in them nicely, if you need them. I have used the outer glove by itself with a lighter glove liner inside them when it is about 20-25F. The out layer blocks the wind and is completely water proof. The inner foam liner has a little bit of velcro to keep them in place and it works well. The liner is long enough that it covers my lower arm and the pull string keeps out the snow if you fall and find yourself buried in powder. The inner mitten is flexible enough that you still have some dexterity. I guess my only complaint is that they work too well! Your hands can get hot in them and then your hand is sweaty. But then I just wear the over mitt by itself, which shows how flexible the system works. I am their #1 biggest fan! Buy them! Buy them! :-)
(Am 29.12.14 gepostet)
- Wow! (Review by trail man)
The warmest pair of mittens I have ever owned. 10 degrees or there today and my hands were almost hot. I usually take a large so I can put a smaller pair of gloves in to keep my hands warmer. No need with these babies. Yes, they're a bit pricier but well worth it.
If your hands get cold in the dead of winter, get these.
Very happy :)
(Am 16.01.14 gepostet)