- Voll anpassbare Kapuze zum Einrollen und Verstauen
- Helm-kompatible Kapuze
- In die Kapuze integrierte Kordelstopper
- Verstellbare Kapuze mit drahtverstärktem Schild
- Wasserabweisende Reißverschlüsse
- Wasserabweisender Zweiwege-Frontreißverschluss
- Zwei Reißverschlusstaschen
- TorsoFlo™-Reißverschlüsse vom Saum zur Achsel
- Eine Innen- und eine Durchreichetasche
- Den Körperbewegungen folgende Stretchbereiche
- Innen liegende Windschutzleiste am Frontreißverschluss
- Seitentaschen oberhalb von Hüft- oder Klettergurt
- Zwei Napoleontaschen mit Reißverschluss
- Saum mit Kordelzug
- Klettverschluss am Handgelenk
- Vorgeformte Ellenbogen
- Vollständig getapte Nähte
Fit: Trim Paßform
GORE-TEX® Pro 3L, 100% nylon 70D fabric body // GORE-TEX® Pro Stretch 3L, Face: 92% nylon, 8% elastane 70D stretch panels
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 20.6oz / 584g (L)
- Bulletproof Hardshell (Review by Clinton)
This is truly a mountain-ready hardshell. Tough as nails, yet incredibly breathable, the Gore-TexPRO fabric has handled everything from alpine to tropical rainforest for me. I like the dual chest pockets and the overall fit. The side zips took a little bit to get used to, but with both sides open, it really allows good venting when you get warm. This is my go-to jacket for the mountains.
(Am 06.08.14 gepostet)
- Yes Please (Review by Zachary)
This jacket is as awesome as it gets for alpine mountaineering. Tough as nails, it has no holes despite 2 summers of abuse so far. It has stood up to rain and snow without letting a drop in while at the same time never been too hot in the sun (mine is blue, I'd be weary of wearing a black one). I've worn it twice up Rainier and wore while leaving camp Sherman in the middle of the cold night until getting back in the late morning sun. The side zips are awesome, allowing ventilation while open if its warm but blocking wind and chill when cold. Large sleeve cuffs are also nice for gloves. This piece is crucial for my alpine wardrobe and I will replace it with the same jacket no doubt (if it ever needs to be).
(Am 11.07.14 gepostet)
- Excellent Product for Demanding Environments (Review by Alaska Guide)
I guide canoe and mountaineering expeditions in S.E. Alaska. This is a harsh and unforgiving place and the Maximus has handled it all. Weeks of non-stop rain, heavy snow, dense rainforest, and of course weeks of ocean paddling. When I'm not hiding in my dry suit I'm taking refuge in my Maximus. My trips are up to fifty field days long, the OR Maximus is the only gore-tex jacket that has survived a Tongass Program unscathed, and I did not go easy on it. The 70D exterior is bomber and the jacket is sufficiently light for any outdoor pursuit. Excellent product.
(Am 25.05.14 gepostet)
- great jacket with one needed improvement (Review by ole einar)
Love this jacket...But please add zippers to the sleeve openings for all your technical shells. This is a must since users wear big bulky gloves/mittens and the sleeves go over these gloves/mittens. The zippers on the sleeve opening would make it much much easier to put on and to remove the gloves/mittens.
(Am 10.02.14 gepostet)