- ThumbDrive™ Hook/Loop Cuff Closures
- Removeable Powder Skirt with LockDown™ Technology
- Integrated RECCO® Reflector
- Inner Lift Pass Pocket with Drawcord Key Clip Attachment
- Double-Sliding CrossFlo™ Chest-to-Hip Zippers
- Fully Adjustable and Detachable Hood Fits Over Helmet
- Zippered Napoleon Pocket
- Tonal Seam Treatment
- Two Zippered Hand Pockets
- Water-Resistant Zippers
- Fully Seam Taped
- Bonded-In-Hood Cordlocks
Fit: Relaxed Fit
Fabric: GORE-TEX® 2L 100% 70D nylon embossed fabric // PrimaLoft® Eco 60g insulation body, 40g arms and below powder skirt
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 40.4oz / 1145g (L)
- Great Jacket (Review by NBskibum)
I am a big skier,I like to ski in a variety of trails and conditions, this jacket has kept me very warm, works great if you don't like to throw too many layers underneath, yet you'll have the space for them when it becomes brutally cold and windy. The windproofing is great, and the waterproofing has kept out the rain in some horrible spring conditions. The integrated balaclava is perfect when the wind picks up at the summit. The vents are extremely accessible and efficient, all around great jacket once again OR!
(Posted on 4/1/14)
- Well thought out features, great fit, and styley looks. (Review by Powderhound82)
Great temperature regulation with just a base layer on all but the coldest of days. When it gets warm the pit zips are well placed and easy to use. I ride with a low-pro camelbak underneath, the pit zip provides easy access to drinking tube.
Well built and looks good.
(Posted on 1/20/14)