- Removable Liner
- Pre-Curved Box Construction
- SuperCinch™ Gauntlet Closure
- Ladder-Lock Wrist Cinch
- Heat Pack Pocket on Back of Liner
- Flip-Top Finger and Thumb Cover on Liner
- Magnetic Flip-Top Retention Points
- Pull Loop
Fabric: Ventia™ insert, 100% nylon shell // AlpenGrip® LT palm // 100% polyester 300 weight fleece liner
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 10.3oz / 291g (L)
- Great mittens for photogs (Review by John)
Being a recent convert to the "Mitten Group" I needed a mitten with a liner that allowed me to work the controls of of my camera, dexterity is a must when changing lenses, batteries, and memory cards. The Meteor Mitts fit the bill perfectly. As a landscape photographer I find myself out in all types of weather, especially when I visit the Great Smoky Mountains. These are well made and keep my hands and fingers nice and toasty.
(Posted on 2/18/15)
- Love Them (Review by Paul)
I've had mild frost bite after growing up/enduring many Minnesota winters while not wearing the appropriate gear, so my fingers get cold easily. With the liners, I've been able to wear these mittens without additionally purchased hand-warmers and enjoyed long days on the slopes. Great mitts!
(Posted on 2/17/15)