- Fabric Performance: Water-Resistant, Wind-Resistant, Lightweight
- Design Features: Zip Chest Pocket, Zip Hand Pockets, Right-Hand Pocket Doubles as Stuff Sack, Internal Front Stormflap, Carabiner Loop, Brushed Tricot-Lined Collar, Brushed Tricot Back of Hand Inside Pockets, Key Clip
- Functional Details: Single-Separating Front Zipper, Elastic Drawcord Hem
Fit: Standard Coupe
Fabric: 100% polyester 20D ripstop shell 100% nylon 44D embossed taffeta lining, 650 fill power responsibly sourced goose down insulation
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 9.4oz / 267g (L)
Avis du client
- best looking vest (Review by Abe)
When I need another layer in winter this is great. Very stylish! Light as a feather makes keeping it in my pack or on my back, unnoticeable weight. At 650 weight it's not the warmest you can buy, 900 and 1000 weight down are but don't want the extra bulk.
(Posté le 19/04/15)
- Great warmth and excellent utility vest (Review by Oly the viking)
I am very very happy with this vest and it's versatility and warmth. I have been using this vest in variable conditions of weather and it's comfortable and bomber. I especially like the internal pockets for storing a extra set of goggles or gloves. The fact that it will compress into the chest pocket for backpacking or in my small gear bag is sweet. I have worn this vest as an outer and internal layer and it does it all in the performance category. Great product and would recommend to anyone needing a go to vest. Sizing was true to description and not like other brands where a L is really a M.
(Posté le 22/02/15)
- good, light down layer (Review by Clayton)
I bought this vest online without having tried it on. At first I was a little bummed because I thought it would have had more filling but when I started using it over the radiant hoody and under a hardshell it's pretty darn nice. The glove pockets inside are also pretty nice for ice climbing so you can constantly keep your other gloves next to your body. Down vest under a hardshell is a pretty good & versatile combo for skiing.
(Posté le 04/12/13)