- Paume en cuir Pittards® Armortan®, englobe l'index et le pouce
- Doublure polaire sur le dos de la main
- Doublure maille tricot pour la paume
- Anneau d'attache mousqueton sur le dos de la main
- Essuie-nez en tissu doux sur le pouce
- Fermeture du gant par lanière SuperCinch™
- Lanière anti-perte amovible
- Rembourrage de protection en gel sur le tranchant de la main
- Gousset intérieur
- Structure préformée
- Protection en mousse sur le dessus de la main
Fabric: GORE-TEX® insert with X-TRAFIT® technology // 100% nylon // Pittards® Oiltac goat leather palm and fingers // 100% polyester tricot lining on palm // PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation: 170g on back of hand and thumb
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 10.3oz / 293g (L)
Avis du client
- Disappointed (Review by Greg)
I wanted to love these gloves because they have everything in a glove that I wanted for Ice climbing/belaying but they fell short in two critical areas for me, i.e. warmth and finger diameter.
Pros: Gauntlet, gauntlet closure system, sticky palm material, padding on backside of ring and pinky fingers, water proof, precurved fingers, soft shell material, and the list goes on and on.
Cons: From shoveling my driveway in 30*F to ice climbing -20*F windchill ice climbing, my fingers were always cold in these gloves. Also, the internal finger diameter is too large for my fingers. The length is perfect but there's too much air around all of my fingers.
(Posté le 27/12/15)
- Yes and No (Review by Mare)
I bought these gloves for ice climbing, but had to use them this past July in a downpour of cold rain descending Mt. Thor. My hands were warm all the way down; and the gloves eventually got thoroughly soaked to the skin. So yes for the Warmth and the curved fit. However, on the second use after I dried these gloves out, I find the insulation has flattened and they are not warm any more. My fingers are freezing in them. I am even thinking of returning them.
(Posté le 10/11/15)