- Cordon de serrage menton amovible
- Réglage par lanière Cinch-Band™ à l'intérieur
- Le bord est fixé à la coiffe par des attaches velcro
- Bordures chapeau renforcées par de la mousse
- Doublure en maille brossée
- Coutures scellées
Fabric GORE-TEX® 3L, 100% nylon 70D Taslan crown // 100% polyester lining
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 3.2oz / 91g (L)
Avis du client
- A wonderful paddling companion (Review by This Hat Rocks!)
I recently took this hat on a kayaking trip to New Zealand. It packed great and did a phenomenal job shielding some intense rays and making it possible to see where I was paddling in sheets of rain. I loved the Velcro option for the intermittent sunshine to give me better peripheral vision on the water. This is quite possibly one of my favorite paddling companions. I don't care too much about appearances on the water, but it is pretty cute!
(Posté le 27/03/14)
- The Best Hat Ever (Review by RTUT)
I am willing to pay good money for a good hat. I am a boater and hiker and those hobbies demand a good hat. Well, because of the Outdoor Research Seattle Sombrero, the Tilly hats are relegated to the back of the closet. The Gore Tex, the warm inner lining, the ability to change the style of the hat with the velcro tabs for the brim, the chin strap for a windy day, it is just a plain awesome hat. You can scrunch it up and it returns to a great looking hat. I liked mine SO much I bought one for my wife and she does not go out without it.
(Posté le 16/02/14)