- Capuche entièrement ajustable, se roule pour le rangement
- Capuche entièrement ajustable, adaptée au port du casque
- Terminaisons cordon de serrage intégrés dans la capuche
- Capuche ajustable à visière renforcée
- Fermeture de capuche type "Halo"
- Zips étanches
- Fermeture éclair avant à double curseur, imperméable
- Deux poches chauffe-mains zippées
- Fermetures éclair latérales à double curseur TorsoFlo™
- Une poche intérieure et une poche à fond non cousu Pass Thru
- Matériau extensible pour une grande liberté de mouvement
- Rabat intérieur anti-tempête pour fermeture éclair centrale avant
- Structure hybride croisée
- Poches chauffe-mains, se placent au-dessus dun harnais ou d'une ceinture de maintien
- Poches verticales poitrine à fermetures éclair doubles
- Cordon de serrage aux hanches
- Matériau respirant
- Fermeture poignet par rabat velcro
- Coudes préformés
- Coutures entièrement soudées
Fit: Trim Coupe
GORE-TEX® Pro 3L, 100% nylon 70D fabric body // GORE-TEX® Pro Stretch 3L, Face: 92% nylon, 8% elastane 70D stretch panels
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 20.6oz / 584g (L)
Avis du client
- Bulletproof Hardshell (Review by Clinton)
This is truly a mountain-ready hardshell. Tough as nails, yet incredibly breathable, the Gore-TexPRO fabric has handled everything from alpine to tropical rainforest for me. I like the dual chest pockets and the overall fit. The side zips took a little bit to get used to, but with both sides open, it really allows good venting when you get warm. This is my go-to jacket for the mountains.
(Posté le 06/08/14)
- Yes Please (Review by Zachary)
This jacket is as awesome as it gets for alpine mountaineering. Tough as nails, it has no holes despite 2 summers of abuse so far. It has stood up to rain and snow without letting a drop in while at the same time never been too hot in the sun (mine is blue, I'd be weary of wearing a black one). I've worn it twice up Rainier and wore while leaving camp Sherman in the middle of the cold night until getting back in the late morning sun. The side zips are awesome, allowing ventilation while open if its warm but blocking wind and chill when cold. Large sleeve cuffs are also nice for gloves. This piece is crucial for my alpine wardrobe and I will replace it with the same jacket no doubt (if it ever needs to be).
(Posté le 11/07/14)
- Excellent Product for Demanding Environments (Review by Alaska Guide)
I guide canoe and mountaineering expeditions in S.E. Alaska. This is a harsh and unforgiving place and the Maximus has handled it all. Weeks of non-stop rain, heavy snow, dense rainforest, and of course weeks of ocean paddling. When I'm not hiding in my dry suit I'm taking refuge in my Maximus. My trips are up to fifty field days long, the OR Maximus is the only gore-tex jacket that has survived a Tongass Program unscathed, and I did not go easy on it. The 70D exterior is bomber and the jacket is sufficiently light for any outdoor pursuit. Excellent product.
(Posté le 25/05/14)
- great jacket with one needed improvement (Review by ole einar)
Love this jacket...But please add zippers to the sleeve openings for all your technical shells. This is a must since users wear big bulky gloves/mittens and the sleeves go over these gloves/mittens. The zippers on the sleeve opening would make it much much easier to put on and to remove the gloves/mittens.
(Posté le 10/02/14)