- Terminaisons cordon de serrage intégrés dans la capuche
- Capuche ajustable à visière renforcée
- Poche verticale poitrine zippée avec ports spéciaux appareils multimédia
- Zips étanches
- Deux poches chauffe-mains zippées
- Étanchéité par radio-fréquence
- Manchette fermée par système velcro ThumbDrive™
- Jupe de protection contre la neige amovible utilisant la technologie LockDown™
- Matériau extensible pour une grande liberté de mouvement
- Poches intérieures de rangement Shove-It™
- Rabat intérieur anti-tempête pour fermeture éclair centrale avant
- Réflecteur RECCO® intégré
- Poche intérieure pour forfait
- Structure hybride croisée
- Capuche amovible, entièrement ajustable, adaptée au port du casque
- Cordon de serrage aux hanches
- Fermetures zippées latérales à double curseur séparable
- Matériau respirant
- Coudes préformés
- Coutures entièrement soudées
Fit: Relaxed Coupe
Fabric: 100% nylon, 3-layer GORE-TEX® fleece-backed soft shell body, tricot knit backer on hood/sleeves
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 35.7oz / 1012g (L)
Avis du client
- Nice but... (Review by Uglier)
Just made my first use of the jacket, it is certainly well made, versatile, and as warm as needed with layers underneath. However the sizing is a problem for me, the body size is perfect but the zip up collar and hood (over a helmet) are unusable because they are too small. I guess I do have a larger head but you would think the collar and hood would be made large enough for all. OR, is there any chance I could get a larger hood? Any possible solution for the over-tight collar?
(Posté le 31/12/14)
- Solid Construction (Review by Ken More)
This jacket is of extremely high quality and the construction is rock solid. I love the soft shell, which is comfortable and the rain just bounces off of it like bullets hitting Superman. It has pockets all over the place. I'm still discovering new ones. I haven't actually gone skiing with it yet, but for wearing around wet and rainy Seattle, it's been great.
2 minor complaints. The hood is big enough so that you can wear a helmet, but because of that, it doesn't fit well without one. The only way I can keep it from going over my eyes is to cinch up the back of the hood all the way and then it just looks weird. I also would have preferred that they had used the fleece backing on the sleeves as well as the body. Just to keep my body heat even.
(Posté le 25/11/14)
- My go to jacket for boarding (Review by t.Bone)
I've had many jackets and shells over the years and I find this one to be my favorite. I recently purchased this jacket to try out a softshell from OR to see how it compares. I'm not disappointed one bit as this jacket can withstand the elements as well as breath enough to keep you cool. I found this jacket to be the most comfortable of any jacket I use and love the design in fit as well as options. The amount of pockets are great and the tuck away powder skirt is very handy when it's not needed. I've used this jacket in dry as well as wet and humid weather and it works great in both conditions! The cross chest venting is another great idea by OR and it works well even when I'm riding with a pack. Many great features to this jacket to go along with the performance, love it!
(Posté le 25/03/14)
- Very very good Jacket (Review by Patrol 1)
The Vanguard is a great jacket, hard wearing, solid construction with lots of great features and pockets. We've been using it in the Cairngorms in Scotland for our Ski Patrol this season, can't fault it even in the changeable conditions of the Scottish Highlands.
(Posté le 14/03/14)