- Bande réfléchissante à l’arrière du col
- Qui évacue efficacement l'humidité
- Indice de protection solaire UPF 15+
- Manches raglan
- A séchage rapide
- Contrôle éfficace des odeurs par la technologie Polygiene®
- Construction avec coutures plates
Fit: Trim Coupe
Fabric AirVent™: 100% polyester
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 5.1oz / 145g (L)
Avis du client
- Forget the Suncreen! (Review by Bob)
Having spent 5 days in a couple of Echo long sleeve tops on a trip rowing a cataraft down the Rogue River I was not only comfortable and happy that it dried quickly, both from sweat and spray from rapids, but delighted that I didn't have to slather my arms in sunscreen every day. Plus they took up almost no space in my dry-bag. In the evenings it became an underlayer for my OR Radiant Hoody--a winning combination!
(Posté le 20/06/14)
- Great Active Layer (Review by Will)
This is a great piece to take the sting out of a chilly day. Great wicking capabilities, light weight, warm.
(Posté le 17/12/13)
- Perfect lightweight long sleeved shirt. (Review by mountainchildva)
I love this long sleeved shirt as much as I love the short sleeved version! It's perfect for the mornings it's a little cool, and it works beautifully as a layer when it gets a little colder than cool. Best part for me is that the sleeves are actually long enough on me, which is really really hard to find in a tech tee.
(Posté le 30/11/13)