- Coutures entièrement soudées
- Fermeture avant étanchée YKK® AquaGuard®
- Capuche entièrement ajustable
- Fermeture avant à curseur simple
- Poche poitrine verticale zippée
- Poche intérieure pouvant faire office de sac fourre-tout
- Anneau d'attache mousqueton
- Manchon poignet élastique
- Cordon de serrage aux hanches
Fit: Standard Coupe
Fabric: Pertex® Shield+, 2.5L, 100% nylon, 30D ripstop
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 5.5oz / 156g (M)
Avis du client
- Be Prepared (Review by Mariam H)
Easily the most versatile jacket ever, from cutting the wind on the ridges and unexpected rainfall on horseback, to sudden downpours while tramping, to a breathable shield on a mountain bike ride gone long. Just stuff it or tie it on and you are good to go, anywhere without the weight.
(Posté le 18/11/14)
- Light, waterproof, small (Review by Alison)
Love this jacket. Cut wide enough for layers and long enough to fit tucked under waist belts. Very light, very small, and very waterproof. Of all my rain jackets, this is my favorite for day and overnight trips.
(Posté le 10/11/14)
- Perfect in case of a storm (Review by SL)
High quality jacket in a very small lightweight package. It is barely noticeable in my hydration pack when out for longer mtn bike rides. Great for both breaking the wind and water protection. Definitely recommend this jacket to others!
(Posté le 23/06/14)
- Best Lightweight Rain Jacket on the Market (Review by alpinerodeo)
This is the perfect lightweight rain jacket to stash in your climbing, backpacking, or skiing pack, or just clip onto your harness. It’s so lightweight, you don’t even notice you’re carrying it! I love OR’s stuffing system on most jackets, including this one, where you can stuff the jacket into the pocket and use the loop and clip (or your own biner) to clip it to your harness or on the outside of a pack.
I’m 5’3” and about 135lbs and normally wear my OR jackets in a S, but go this one in a M to fit over my down jackets in case I need it for cold-weather protection. This setup works great and avoids me having to carry an extra jacket in the alpine.
(Posté le 16/04/14)