- Abrasion-Resistant Cordura® Inner Leg and Boot
- Abrasion-Resistant Lower Boot Lined with Packcloth
- Larger Circumference Accommodates Plastic Boots
- 2” Wide Hook and Loop Front Closure
- Hook and Loop Top Closure
- Double-Stitched Front Closure
- Bottom Shear Tab Secures Front Closure
- Durable BioThane® Instep Strap
Fabric: GORE-TEX® 3L, 100% nylon, 70D plain weave leg panel // Cordura® 2L, 100% nylon, 1000D woven foot panel // Cordura®, 100% nylon, 1000D woven back leg panel
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 12.1oz / 343g (L)
- Burly gaitors (Review by Bogie)
I have used Expedition Crocs for over 3 years working as a Wilderness Ranger in the Bob Marshall Wilderness. The Bob gets all kinds of weather deep snow, mud, constant stream fording, crossing scree fields, etc., and these crocs have held up to ALL abuse. Wash them off and they look almost new.
Only issue is they get HOT if the sun is out. It is enough to notice. My wish for the OR dev team is for a Coyote colored pair that doesn't absorb as much sun heat. Otherwise there is nothing bad to say about these crocs. Worth the investment and will last forever.
(Posted on 4/13/15)
- Better later than never! (Review by Trailbeater)
I've not used gaiters when hiking before, but finally decided to give them a try, since I was trying to get out more and didn't want the weather to hold me back. Now that I've used them, I keep thinking to myself why I waited so long. These gaiters are easy to throw on and take off and the keep my legs and boots so much dryer and cleaner. When I get back to the car, I can pull the gaiters off, shake them clean and throw them in back of the car. My pants are still clean enough I can walk in somewhere and get a bite to eat.
(Posted on 3/15/15)
- The only one to think about. (Review by From Big Island)
I worked as a snowmaker building a racecourse at Beaver Creek this season. You don't go into varying conditions like ice and waist deep snow without quality gear that you never have to second guess. These are way more rugged than any other product on the market.
(Posted on 1/17/14)