- Fabric Performance: Waterproof, Breathable, Durable, Lightweight, Quick Drying, Fully Seam-Taped, Compressible
- Design Features: Removable Leash, Pull-On Loop, Glove Clip, Carabiner Loop
- Functional Details: Ladder-Lock Wrist Cinch, SuperCinch Gauntlet™, Pre-Curved Construction
Fabric: Pertex® Shield 2.5L, 100% nylon, 40D outer stretch ripstop, AlpenGrip® LT Palm
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 3.5oz / 98g (L)
- Necessary (Review by Branden)
If you Ski/Split tour in the backcountry these are a necessary for for all riders in my opinion. These shells make it easy to transition between skinning up to digging a pit when your up to your elbows in snow, these will allow you to keep those think skinning gloves on and dig away. Also when the wind picks up as you approach that ridgeline these are good on those warmer days by themselves. Yet another killer product by OR.
(Posted on 12/26/15)
- Disappointing (Review by Maria)
I was so excited to find these shell mitts when I bought them. They have great cinching around the wrists and fit me very well over both my liner gloves and liner mitts. I used them for work this winter, and they were great for about 3 weeks. After light every day use for 3 weeks they developed holes where the taped seams rubbed against the shell. I ended up with holes throughout the thumbs and finger tips. I will be sending them back- very disappointing for $75 mittens.
(Posted on 8/31/15)
- Super Dry! (Review by Andrew)
These are great! They keep out snow and wind. I only require a light liner for cold windy days in the backcountry when combined with these mits. The cuff is great at keeping powder out. These are lightweight and super compactable. They are easy to carry while skinning and easy to put on when its time to ski!
(Posted on 2/4/15)