- Fabric Performance: Windproof, Wicking, Breathable
- Design Features: Screen Print OR Logo
- Functional Details: Flat-Seam Construction
Fabric: Polartec® Wind Pro® 90% polyester, 10% spandex hard finish face with soft fleece backer
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 2.8oz / 80g (L/XL)
- great for winter biking (Review by urbancyclist)
This balaclava is great for winter bike riding - it fits well under your helmet, still allows room for a neck gaiter over it for extra warmth without feeling overly bulky, and does not have seams that rub into your skin. The fabric is easy enough to breath through if you want to have the fabric ride up a bit and cover your mouth, and there is plenty of space to have sunglasses comfortably fit.
(Posted on 11/29/13)
- Wind Pro Balaclava™ (Review by By The wanderer)
I use this for cycling in winter. It easily fits under my bike helmet, keeping my ears and neck warm. The open face doesn't get dirty from my nose which runs in the cold. The open face also avoids freezing of my breath.Big neck piece tucks under my shirt to keep wind and cold off my throat.Seams do not stand out and feel uncomfortable when I tighten my helmet strap.
(Posted on 1/8/11)
- Wind Pro Balaclava™ (Review by By Dakota_Kid)
Outdoor Research is trying to make a product that is higher quality but continues to make weather "resistant" gear.
(Posted on 12/16/10)