- Webbing Handle on Bottom
- Waterproof Roll-Top Closure with Lightweight TPU-Coated Webbing
- Four Compression Straps
- External Daisy Chain
- Durable Buckle Closure
- Air Permeable Band Allows Evacuation of Air for More Complete Compression
- Fully Seam Taped
Fabric 100% nylon, 70D with TPU // 100% nylon, 30D air-permeable band
DIMENSIONS / ROLLED
- 5L: 15" x 51/2" / 38 cm x 14 cm
- 8L: 18" x 61/2" / 46 cm x 17 cm
- 10L: 211/2" x 7" / 55 cm x 18 cm
- 15L: 24" x 8" / 61 cm x 20 cm
- 20L: 25" x 9" / 64 cm x 23 cm
- 35L: 29" x 10" / 74 cm x 25 cm
- 5L: #37530
- 8L: #37531
- 10L: #37532
- 15L: #37533
- 20L: #37534
- 35L: #37535
- 5L: 305 cu. in.
- 8L: 488 cu. in.
- 10L: 610 cu. in.
- 15L: 915 cu. in.
- 20L: 1220 cu. in.
- 35L: 2136 cu. in.
AVG. WEIGHT /
- 5L: 3.2 oz / 92 g
- 8L: 3.6 oz / 104 g
- 10L: 4.5 oz / 130 g
- 15L: 5.1 oz / 146 g
- 20L: 5.7 oz / 164 g
- 35L: 6.6 oz / 190 g
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 4.5oz / 130g (10L)
- Great compression sack (Review by out there)
Ok, so its hard to get excited about a compression sack, right? This one is perfect. I was on a multi day kayak trip and needed UL and bomber waterproof. It is totally waterproof, super lightweight, and the air purge thru the yellow patch means that after you compress it down to a little ball, you can sit on it and make it flat and even more compressed. Its so simple and effective.
(Posted on 4/29/14)
- Airpurge Dry Compression Sacks™ (Review by By Chuck)
I have a lot of OR compression sacks that I appreciate and never let me down. But I dislike that one. I bought it and went for a 4 days bicycle trip. I used it for compressing my sleeping bag (a lightweight down sleeping bag). It broke on the second morning. The buckles used for the compression straps are half the thickness of those used on my other bags, so it broke and I was left with an half compressed bag... The buckles may be lighter, but it won't do the job. That said, if was satisfied with the rest of the design, which is sensibly the same than my other sacks.
(Posted on 8/21/13)
- Airpurge Dry Compression Sacks™ (Review by By ridged8)
The material, very thick and strong. It has a slick outer layer, which aids very well when loading a tightly packed hatch. The quality of the hardware, is what we've all come to love about Outdoor Research's products over the years.
(Posted on 2/12/13)