Article not found
Sign up for videos, photos, athlete articles and gear knowledge from Outdoor Research.
Last Updated: September 10, 2013
Information You Provide to Us:
We may use the information we collect about you for a variety of purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve our websites;
- Provide and deliver products and services, process and complete transactions, and send you related information, including purchase confirmations and invoices;
- Respond to your comments, questions, and requests and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, contests, sweepstakes, rewards, and events, and provide other news and information about Outdoor Research and our select partners;
- Process and deliver contest or sweepstakes entries and prizes;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our websites;
- Investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities;
- Personalize and improve our websites, and provide content, features, and/or advertisements that match your interests and preferences or otherwise customize your experience on our websites; and
- Link or combine with other information we receive from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
We may share personal information about you as follows:
- With third-party vendors, consultants, and other service providers who are working on our behalf and who require access to your information to carry out their work (examples include operating and maintaining our websites, taking orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and email, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing consultation and assistance, distributing customer surveys, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service). These companies have access to personal information needed to perform their services or functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- We may share your name and postal address with other reputable companies so they may send you catalogs about products of potential interest. We do not share credit card information or email addresses with these third parties. If you are a California resident, please see “Your California Privacy Rights” below for more information with respect to this type of sharing.
- When you sign up for and participate in the interactive areas of our websites, certain information about you may be displayed publicly, such as your name, photos, and any other information you choose to provide;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation, or legal process;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights and property of Outdoor Research or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
We may also share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information about you.Social Sharing Features
Online Account Information:
You may access, update and correct your online account information at any time by logging into your online account and updating your preferences. If you wish to delete your online account, please email us at [email protected], but note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of your information for a certain period of time.Cookies:
YOU AGREE, THROUGH YOUR USE OF OUTDOORRESEARCH.COM, THAT YOU WILL:
2. RESPECT OTHERS (AND THEY WILL RESPECT YOU)
B. Outdoor Research makes usage of all assets available only to authorized reps, retailers, distributors, media or their authorized third parties.
C. Assets available on this site must only be used to support the Outdoor Research brand.
D. Assets provided are not allowed to be modified in any way without explicit authorization from Outdoor Research
E. Photo credit must be given to photographers listed in IPTC metadata available in the photo files. An example of a photo credit is : Copyright 2011 Outdoor Research
F. Assets are not available for resale.
G. Assets are not available for distribution beyond marketing support for Outdoor Research.
3. REMEMBER THAT WE ARE NOT YOUR MOTHER (ALTHOUGH WE'RE SURE SHE'S A WONDERFUL PERSON)
What are you waiting for! Get out there, buy our gear and post a review!