- Fabric Performance: Waterproof, Breathable, Ultra Lightweight, Fully Seam-Taped, Durable, No-See-Um Mesh, Hydroseal® Floor, Anti- Fungal Coating on Floor
- Design Features: Sleeping Pad Straps, Five Stake Loops, One Guy Line Loops, Internal Mesh Pocket
- Functional Details: Delrin® Single-Pole System
Fabric: Pertex® Shield+ 2.5L, 100% nylon, 30D ripstop upper - 100% nylon, 70D with TPU lamination floor
- With Pole: 18.0 oz. / 510 g
- Without Pole: 16.0 oz. / 453 g
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 18.0oz / 510g (With Pole)
- excellent so far (Review by Cam)
i rated it at a "4" because I've only used a half dozen times but it has been flawless.
Pro's: lots of room, breathed well in semi-humid conditions, packs up really small, waterproof, pole works great, cheap!
Con's: I see the 2.5 layer not breathing as well as its 3 layer counterparts once the cold weather camping starts up but cannot say for sure, almost too roomy/ or baggy.
(Posted on 10/15/14)