- Pittards® Armortan® Leather Palm Wraps Around Thumb and Index Finger
- Abrasion Resistant with Excellent Grip
- Articulated, Compression-Molded Padding on Back of Hand and Fingers For Impact Protection and Enhanced Flex
- Carabiner Loop on Back of Hand
- Leather Hook/Loop Wrist Cinch Provides Wrist Support
- Pre-Curved Construction
Fabric: GORE-TEX® insert with X-TRAFIT® technology // 50% nylon, 43% polyester, 7% spandex, 90D stretch woven double weave outer // Pittards® Oiltac® goat leather palm and fingers // PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation 100%
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 7.1oz / 201g (L)
- Awesome (Review by Olivier)
I really like these gloves, they offer great warmth and dexterity. Plus, the feel on your tool is good.
But I think that the cuf is just a bit too short...,when climbing, it always comes off of the jacket and then expose skin to wind and snow...
But overall, it's still my favorite climbing glove
(Posted on 8/18/15)
- Lexapro for the hands (Review by GI Joe)
Ice climbing has given way to cycling as the better-adjusted version of me wants to live. Anyway, the Warrant glove is fantastic for winter cycling too - defying long hours of cold, gray, wet and windy much better than you would expect from a glove oriented toward dexterity. Recently, my hands were comfortable for two hours riding in an ambient temperature of 27F with winds at 30+ MPH. They are very well made and the color may stave off depression. From the midwest corn fields...
(Posted on 2/18/15)
- awesome fit! (Review by Jay)
Great gloves for anyone that lives in New England! Keep you dry and insulated. No matter if your working or just day to day in the winter. Dexterity is surprisingly good as well. A must have.
(Posted on 12/27/13)