- Fabric Performance: Breathable, Lightweight, Wicking, Quick Drying (4X Faster than 100% Cotton), Freshguard® Anti-Odor
- Design Features: Tonal Contrast Stitching, Stretch Contrast Neck Binding, Ruching at Shoulders
- Functional Details: Flat Seam Construction on Shoulders
Fit: Standard Fit
Fabric: drirelease® cotton, 85% polyester, 15% cotton space dye knit
Center Back Length: 25” / 64 cm (M)
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 3.8oz / 107g (M)
- Love it (Review by Smalls23)
I just purchased this top in the Adobe/Bahama color .. not exactly what I expected for color but I still like it. it's more of an adobe looking color than a summer orange. I purchased the size small. Im a petite gal at 5ft & 103 lbs. The XS was very fitting. The detailing on this top is very stylish. A well made top. I would recommend this to a friend.
(Posted on 7/10/16)
- Fun neckline (Review by CObikeGirl)
I really enjoy this shirt - it is soft, comfy and has a bit of flair along the neckline and shoulders. Only drawback is that it does run a bit small. I am 5'6" and 160 lbs and should have ordered the XL instead of my usual large.
(Posted on 6/3/16)
- My new Favorite Shirt! (Review by NMBound)
This shirt delivers everything as promised! It's lightweight, moisture wicking, and quick drying. The fit is very flattering and I love the rouching detail at the neckline. I am around 105lbs and the xs fit perfect without being too tight in the bust (32DD). The neckline is low enough not to irritate me (can't stand necklines that cover the clavicles), but not low enough to show any cleavage. I purchased this shirt in orchid and really like the color combination. I absolutely love this shirt all around, and will be ordering more in different colors.
(Posted on 4/8/16)
- runs small! (Review by Sarah)
I got a large and at 5'5" 150 lbs, it's a little on the tight side. If I had an XL it'd probably be perfect. Shirt is soft and nice to wear in an office setting or in the field.
(Posted on 8/3/15)