- Movement-Mirroring Stretch
- Fully Seam Taped
- DWR Coated Zippers
- Adjustable Hood Zips into Collar
- Double-Separating Front Zipper
- External and Internal Front-Zip Stormflap
- Double-Sliding TorsoFlo™ Hem-To-Bicep Zippers
- Two Zippered Hand Pockets
- Left Hand Pocket Doubles as Stuff Sack
- Napoleon Pocket
- Elastic Cuffs w/ Hook/Loop Cuff Closures
- Drawcord Hem
Fit: Standard Fit
Fabric: Pertex® Shield, 2.5L, 100% nylon, 40D stretch ripstop
Center Back Length: 29 ½" (L)
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 12.4oz / 351g (L)
- Go to shell for hiking and travel (Review by Dean)
Comfy and feature rich, yet reasonably light. Love the full side zips especially when wearing a pack hipbelt. I have tried a lot of WP materials and have found Pertex Shield to be on the top of my list.
(Posted on 3/31/16)
- Waterproof and breathable (Review by Daniel)
I bought this jacket to use for backpacking, but found it works just as well for everyday use. The sleeves are a little long and baggy but it works if you want to layer underneath. It has kept me dry and comfortable in heavy downpours and is really breathable. I like the way the hood zips into the collar.
I would recommend this rain jacket for anyone that enjoys the outdoors.
(Posted on 8/31/15)
- To the summit (Review by Josh)
Wore this over a mid-weight and light-weight top to the summit of Mt. Rainier the weekend before July 4th, and it was fantastic. Didn't get wet and, as long as I kept moving, my torso didn't get cold. Great jacket.
(Posted on 8/10/14)