- Fabric Performance: Waterproof, Breathable, Fully Seam-Taped, Laminated Construction, Windproof, Lightweight
- Design Features: Back Pocket Doubles as Stuff Sack, Reflective Logos, Carabiner Loop, Internal Loops for Instep Lace
- Functional Details: Elastic Waist with Drawcord, Gusseted Crotch, Ankle Zippers, Accepts Accessory Suspenders
Fit: Standard Fit
Fabric: Pertex® Shield+ 2.5L, 100% nylon 30D ripstop
Inseam: 31˝ / 79 cm
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 5.4oz / 153g (L)
- Great, but run small (Review by Robt)
Go up at least one size for a better fit. They do not easily pull over boots, even with a larger size that fits at the waist.
(Posted on 5/18/16)
- Bad fit (Review by Wheelock)
I always wear a size large for jackets and shell pants, so I purchased the HD Jacket and these together in Large. I am a cyclist, 32" waist 175lb 6'1". I sometimes have trouble fitting pants at the waist because of my thick thighs/seat from riding a lot, but these were a joke. Be wary of the size. I was thoroughly disappointed in that respect. Fortunately, they fit my wife great. As a rain pant, they're solid after light use so far.
(Posted on 7/23/14)
- Unfortunate Fit Issues (Review by juskuz)
I never got to use these in the rain, so I can't speak to their wet weather performance. The narrow waist band with its combination of grippy elastic on the back and cord adjustable front was poorly executed. I ordered the medium size, and being 6'1" and 155 lbs with a 31" waist thought these would be perfect. However they were not. The waist is very difficult to put on and not comfortable. So much so that I will bee pants.
(Posted on 6/11/14)
- Perfect Rain Pants! (Review by andasound)
I bought these pants along with the Helium HD Jacket and I am in love with both of these products. The pants are extremely light and perform above expectations. Don't ask, but I had to wade in some water about waist deep for about 300 yards last week, and no water penetrated though the pants. The zippers along the side are sealed extremely tight. I have a 34" waist and larger thighs, and the large was a perfect fit.
(Posted on 3/21/14)