- Fully Seam Taped
- Anti-Fungal Coating on Floor
- Five Stake Loops
- One Guy-Line Loop
- High-Volume Toe-End
- Removable No-See-Um Netting at Opening
- Single Shock-Corded Overhead Delrin® Pole
- Sized to Fit Thicker Mats
- Sleeping Pad Straps
- Small Internal Mesh Pocket
Fabric: Pertex® Shield+ 2.5L, 100% nylon, 30D ripstop upper // 100% nylon, 70D with TPU lamination floor
- WITH POLE: 18 oz. / 510 g
- W/O POLE: 16 oz. / 453 g
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 18.0oz / 510g (W/ Pole)
- excellent so far (Review by Cam)
i rated it at a "4" because I've only used a half dozen times but it has been flawless.
Pro's: lots of room, breathed well in semi-humid conditions, packs up really small, waterproof, pole works great, cheap!
Con's: I see the 2.5 layer not breathing as well as its 3 layer counterparts once the cold weather camping starts up but cannot say for sure, almost too roomy/ or baggy.
(Posted on 10/15/14)