- Rated to IPX7 (Submerged at a depth of one meter for 30 minutes)
- Touch-Screen Sensitive Clear Window
- Waterproof Zip-Lock Closure
- Waterproof Roll-Top Closure
- Integrated Waterproof Headphone Jack
- Radio Frequency Welded Seams
- Attachment Clip
- Removable Webbing Attachments
Fabric 100% nylon, 70D Nylon, TPU
- Fits: iPhone 3/4/5 and 6 w/ out case, Nokia Lumia 520, Nokia Lumia 630
- Dimensions Exterior: 8.5" x 3.7" / 21.5 cm x 9.3 cm
- Dimensions Interior: 6.5" x 3.1" / 16.5 cm x 7.8 cm
- Weight: 1.1 oz. / 31 g
- Fits: iPhone 6/6 Plus, Samsung Galaxy s4/s5, Note 3/4 and Amazon Fire Phone
- Dimensions Exterior: 8.7" x 4.4" / 22 cm x 11.1 cm
- Dimensions Interior: 6.7" x 3.8" / 17 cm x 9.6 cm
- Weight: 1.3 oz. / 36 g
- Fits: iPad Air, iPad 2/3/4, Samsung Galaxy s8.4 and Kindle Fire (all Gens)
- Dimensions Exterior: 13.2" x 8.6" / 33.5 cm x 21.8 cm
- Interior Dimensions: 12.3" x 8.1" / 31.2 cm x 20.5 cm
- Weight: 3.2 oz. / 92 g
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 1.3oz / 36g (L)
- Iphone 5 windows for camera + water depth (Review by Per Ulrich Kristiansen)
Using the version that fits Iphone 5. Would have been nice with a window on the backside for the regular camera on an iPhone.
The feature lists sais "Submersible".
Would be nice to know how deep it´s water safe. Using it for sea kayaking. It should accept at least 2 meters water depth.
Hoper there will be a version for Iphone 6 Plus soon with window on the backside for the regular camera.
(Posted on 9/17/14)
- Can't take pictures with standard size (Review by Danny)
The standard size does not have a window on the backside for the regular camera on an iPhone, Would've gotten the envelope instead had I known.
(Posted on 9/2/14)
- Solid product that needs more work (Review by Enrique)
Works well but wondering why on the large Tablet sized on you off set the headphone jack to not cover the device, but not on the cell phone cases???
Would work better if the headphone jack was off to the side more on the smaller versions...
(Posted on 5/27/14)