- Fabric Performance: Wicking, Quick-Drying, Breathable
- Design Features: Chest Pockets, Vintage Placket Label
- Functional Details: Button Closures, Curved Hem
Fit: Standard Fit
Fabric: 45% polyester, 44% cotton, 11% wool yarn dyed woven plaid
Center Back Length: 30˝ / 76 cm
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 11.0oz / 312g (L)
- love it (Review by Dan)
Great piece gear for layering at work ski patrolling.
(Posted on 11/30/15)
- Great shirt (Review by William Wallace)
I'm 6'1 and about 180. L is fine. Quality materials and workmanship. Looks good and comfortable. Not a real flannel by material, but can be worn like one.
(Posted on 11/28/15)
- online to order a second one (Review by FlyLow)
I got the earth in L and it fit's perfectly. I'm 6'3" 170lbs. Pockets are great, good construction, buttons are solid. The color looks great with the standard tan carharts/arborwear pants. I got this and the feedback flannel and i like this one better but they are both great shirts. I'm glad these are cut for more of an athletic body type than a standard flannel.. that's why i stay with O.R. & Pattigucci.
(Posted on 10/20/15)
- I am a large of XL but need XL on this shirt (Review by Ed)
I originally ordered the large but I am an older gent with that older physique so I need to get the XL. The large was a bit snug on my waist even though the chest was OK and the sleeve length was perfect
(Posted on 10/3/15)
- great shirt! (Review by greenmacone)
got the brown shirt in L (I'm 6'2/195) and the shirt fits perfectly. it's a great shirt to be worn casually or slip on some jeans and rock it with some chucks OG.
(Posted on 12/30/14)