- Fabric Performance: Breathable, Lightweight, Wicking, Quick Drying
- Design Features: Touch-Screen Compatible, Anti-Slip Silicone Palm Print, Glove Clip
- Functional Details: Tapered Wrist
Fabric: Radiant Fleece™ 63% nylon, 23% polyester, 14% spandex 50-weight - Touch-Screen synthetic fleece thumb and index fingertip
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 1.4oz / 39g (L)
- Work as diesribed (Review by Bestbuilder)
A great thin liner. I use this for cold morning outings to take a bit out of the chill and they work. They don't seem to over heat and transfer moisture well.
The touch sensors work great, no problem using the phone when someone texts interrupting my outing.
(Posted on 2/27/15)
- Bailing in and out: (Review by HikerMiker)
of your Men's Atti Mitts,to do this or that?OR's PL Base Sensor gloves are the ideal gloves to be wearing.Thin enough to pick things up without having to worry about burning or cutting your hand.Again,got my favorite color Lemongrass green(like the liners) and my Atti Mitts.Staying in stealth mode,but can still be seen from a distance,without getting shot!
(Posted on 12/16/14)