- Fabric Performance: Waterproof, Fully Seam-Taped, Durable, Lightweight
- Design Features: Roll-Top Closure, Durable Buckled Closure, External Hypalon Daisy Chain, Ice-Axe Sleeve, Zippered Back Pocket, Sternum Strap, Hip Belt Turns Into Compression Straps
- Functional Details: Adjustable Padded Shoulder Straps
Fabric: 100% polyester, 40D ripstop with polyurethane coating main body- 100% nylon, 210D woven bottom
19” x 11½” x 7” / 48 cm x 29 cm x 18 cm 1526 cu. in. / 25L 9.5 oz. / 270 g
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 9.5oz / 270g (25L)
- Great bag, want black. (Review by db)
This is a very good bag.
I've hiked it and urbaned it and found it to be all that is claimed: waterproof, lightweight, comfortable carry etc. But I would buy a black one immediately, if only it were available.
Sometimes carrying a bright orange bag is inappropriate. But sometimes it is the perfect aid to being seen - and found.
Thanks for great gear.
(Posted on 8/27/14)
- bicycle commuting (Review by becca s)
I use this pack almost everyday commuting to work by bike. It is just big enough to hold everything I need for the day, including a lunch, change of clothes, and some extras. The insides have stayed perfectly dry despite wet conditions. As a female, I also appreciate the bag length and adjustable chest straps. It sits in the small of my back and straps above the bust. highly recommended!
(Posted on 1/20/14)