- Fabric Performance: Water-Resistant, Wind-Resistant
- Design Features: Adjustable Hood, Removable Hood, Zip Hand Pockets, Internal Zip Chest Pocket, Internal Front Stormflap, Key Clip
- Functional Details: Double-Separating Center Front Zipper, Snaps on Cuffs, Snap Drop Tail
Fit: Standard Fit
Fabric: 100% nylon 30D ripstop shell, 100% nylon 30D embossed taffeta lining, PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Eco 100% polyester, 133 g/m2
Center Back Length: 31½” / 80 cm
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 21.3oz / 602g (M)
- Best Jacket for Around Town (Review by Visionary0110)
This is my third winter with the Breva parka and I absolutely love it. It is my "around town" coat for almost every cooler fall and winter day. Great for errands, walks, and all but the coldest days in Vermont. The coat is holding up very well and black hides and dirt that may be on it. I hope this coat is around for the rest of my life as I'll keep buying it!
(Posted on 12/6/15)
- GREAT (Review by Merc)
Love this jacket just bought it for this winter!
Love fits well and keeps cold air out!
(Posted on 8/18/15)
- Great Parka! (Review by Lauren)
This parka is really warm- good for cold, windy, and even foggy/rainy weather like we get in Seattle. The length is great. The pockets are fleece lined, which is really nice when you forget your gloves. It runs small, I think. I'm normally a Medium in all OR, but in this I am a Large because the shoulders and sleeves were tight/short in the Medium.
(Posted on 11/4/13)