- Fabric Performance: Water-Resistant, Wind-Resistant, Lightweight
- Design Features: Zip Chest Pocket, Zip Hand Pockets, Right-Hand Pocket Doubles as Stuff Sack, Internal Front Stormflap, Carabiner Loop, Brushed Tricot-Lined Collar, Brushed Tricot Back of Hand Inside Pockets, Key Clip
- Functional Details: Single-Separating Front Zipper, Elastic Drawcord Hem
Fit: Standard Fit
Fabric: 100% polyester 20D ripstop shell 100% nylon 44D embossed taffeta lining, 650 fill power responsibly sourced goose down insulation
Center Back Length: 27¾˝ / 70 cm
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 9.4oz / 267g (L)
- best looking vest (Review by Abe)
When I need another layer in winter this is great. Very stylish! Light as a feather makes keeping it in my pack or on my back, unnoticeable weight. At 650 weight it's not the warmest you can buy, 900 and 1000 weight down are but don't want the extra bulk.
(Posted on 4/19/15)
- Great warmth and excellent utility vest (Review by Oly the viking)
I am very very happy with this vest and it's versatility and warmth. I have been using this vest in variable conditions of weather and it's comfortable and bomber. I especially like the internal pockets for storing a extra set of goggles or gloves. The fact that it will compress into the chest pocket for backpacking or in my small gear bag is sweet. I have worn this vest as an outer and internal layer and it does it all in the performance category. Great product and would recommend to anyone needing a go to vest. Sizing was true to description and not like other brands where a L is really a M.
(Posted on 2/22/15)
- good, light down layer (Review by Clayton)
I bought this vest online without having tried it on. At first I was a little bummed because I thought it would have had more filling but when I started using it over the radiant hoody and under a hardshell it's pretty darn nice. The glove pockets inside are also pretty nice for ice climbing so you can constantly keep your other gloves next to your body. Down vest under a hardshell is a pretty good & versatile combo for skiing.
(Posted on 12/4/13)
- Men's Transcendent Vest (Review by By Matt)
I love this vest. It is warm and compressible, yet is still thin enough to wear as a layering piece.It does infact stuff into the right hand pocket, and even has a loop to hang from a carabiner.I did buy one size down because I wanted it to fit my torso nice and slim...worked out perfect.
(Posted on 10/28/12)
- Men's Transcendent Vest (Review by By Luke The Urban Explorer)
Versatile it can be worn on the trail or out and about - the construction is second to none with the quality seams and sewing evident with it's tough wearing feel for a down vest.Perfect as a mid layer under a shell or as an outer layer on crisper days.The only thing is that it is sizing large so maybe some people might need to go down a size...
(Posted on 7/31/12)
- Men's Transcendent Vest (Review by By Aslan)
great overall. Besides the no pocket stuffing, perfect, warm, lightweight. Great job. Will be getting the hoody soon. Cheers.
(Posted on 1/9/11)