- Folding Brim for Easy Storage
- Wicking TransAction™ Headband
- Quick-Release Buckle Closure
Fabric: 100% Supplex® nylon, plain weave
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 1.8oz / 51g (One Size)
- Quality visor (Review by Rick)
I only wear only visors during the Summer in South Carolina because of the heat and humidity.I have found that any hat traps heat.I spent several hours researching visors on the net and the Radar Visor appeared to be the best choice.I have several visors and the Radar is by far is the best quality and most comfortable.
Don't think you will find any better.
(Posted on 11/30/15)
- Simple and awesome (Review by Epic Mountaineer)
Must-have for backpacking (unless you're a full-brimmed type, which I completely respect). I also use this for footraces, day hikes, sailing, etc. You wouldn't think folding in half is a big deal but it means I bring it way more places than I would otherwise. Critical piece of gear.
(Posted on 7/13/15)
- Radar Visor (Review by By traileric)
The visor fits and wears well. You can easily keep it in your pocket. It's my new favorite summer gear.
(Posted on 10/17/12)
- Radar Visor (Review by By Betsy, the made-in-America advocate.)
I use this visor for long walks because it protects my eyes from sun glare.
(Posted on 4/17/11)