- Folding Brim for Easy Storage
- Wicking TransAction™ Headband
- Quick-Release Buckle Closure
Fabric: 100% Supplex® nylon, plain weave
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 1.8oz / 51g (One Size)
- Simple and awesome (Review by Epic Mountaineer)
Must-have for backpacking (unless you're a full-brimmed type, which I completely respect). I also use this for footraces, day hikes, sailing, etc. You wouldn't think folding in half is a big deal but it means I bring it way more places than I would otherwise. Critical piece of gear.
(Posted on 7/13/15)
- Radar Visor (Review by By traileric)
The visor fits and wears well. You can easily keep it in your pocket. It's my new favorite summer gear.
(Posted on 10/17/12)
- Radar Visor (Review by By Betsy, the made-in-America advocate.)
I use this visor for long walks because it protects my eyes from sun glare.
(Posted on 4/17/11)