- Fabric Performance: Waterproof, Breathable, Fully Seam-Taped, Laminated Construction, Windproof
- Design Features: YKK® AquaGuard® Zippers, ¾-Length Side Zippers, Back Pocket Doubles as Stuff Sack, Carabiner Loop, Internal Loops for Instep Lace
- Functional Details: Articulated Knees, Elastic Waist with Drawcord, Gusseted Crotch, Accepts Accessory Suspenders
Fit: Standard Fit
Fabric: GORE-TEX® with Paclite® technology 2L, 100% polyester 50D plain weave
Inseam: 31½˝ / 80 cm
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 10.7oz / 302g (L)
- Best All Arounders (Review by Old Guide)
I select from many pant options to avoid subjective trouble in mixed weather. If I had to pack one option these lightweight Forays are my top pick to keep weather issues from ruining my guided adventures. Quick to put on over any layers in all seasons. When conditions go south fast you can easily pull these on over your boots or share them with someone less prepared for nasty wind and precipitation. These can help prevent hypothermia and are part of my year round checklist. I never leave them behind.
(Posted on 2/1/16)
- Great Pants (Review by Pauly)
I have had these pants for guiding and hiking in the Canadian Rockies for 4yrs and they were a great investment and still like new
(Posted on 9/3/15)
- Nice but........ (Review by John V)
These pants are almost perfect. Fit is not too tight but not baggy. The side zippers are great and zip and unzip easily. My only complaint is the cuffs are too small. They work perfect when wearing boots but when I wear sneakers the water runs down the leg into the sneaker. The only way to limit this is to keep the cuff un zipped a bit so it drapes over my sneakers.
(Posted on 11/6/13)