- Folds for Storage
- Hidden Pocket
- No-See-Um Mesh Keeps Bugs Away from Face
- Metal Hoop Keeps Mesh Off Face
- Drawcord Closure Seals Netting
- Large Size Accommodates Wide Hats
Fabric: 100% nylon, mesh netting
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 2.2oz / 62g (One Size)
- Deluxe Spring Ring Headnet (Review by By Robert)
Great protection against these nasty flying creatures in the Northern Scandinavia,Europe.
(Posted on 8/31/11)
- Deluxe Spring Ring Headnet (Review by By Rattlesnakelorax)
The black flies in the northwestern Illinois woods and fields are increasing in numbers making it totally miserable to spend any time there without protection. Every form of repellant needs to be applied frequently and still the flies seek out the eyes and inside the nose. Your ring headnet is the only tool that really works to keep them off. It allows for a far more relaxed experience when hours are spent outdoors in these environments.
(Posted on 6/24/11)
- Deluxe Spring Ring Headnet (Review by By Ashok)
I used an older version that I modified (see images below). The seam needed taping. The 'spring-ring' had a sharp edge that I wrapped with a Wash Proof Band Aid (TM). I made a carry case for mine. New versions come with a case.I use a cap under this to i) To keep the mesh away from my face & ii) To prevent mossies reaching the top of my (bald) head.I've only used this whilst sleeping as a 'porta-net' in malaria-prone areas.
(Posted on 12/30/10)