- Backpacker® Magazine's 2005 Editor's Choice Gold Award
- Moisture- Managing
- Seam Taped
- Foam-Stiffened Brim Floats
- Brushed Tricot Lining
- Internal Cinch- Band™ Adjustment
- Hook/Loop Tabs Secure Brim To Dome
- Removable Chin Cord
Fabric GORE-TEX® 3L, 100% nylon 70D Taslan crown and brim // 100% polyester lining
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 3.2oz / 91g (L)
- Great Hat (Review by Multicam)
I've been in a cold rain several times. Hat is perfect. Wide brim keeps rain away and the sun out of your eyes, off your neck. I liked it so much that I bought one in KHAKI/JAVA.
(Posted on 12/2/13)
- Excellant (Review by digitalgranpa)
I have been wearing Seattle Sombrero's for at least 20 years and prefer them for any situation. I first owned a grey one but my grandson took it over. I then bought a black one which I now wear. I am buying the Multicam just because I like the looks of it.
(Posted on 11/14/13)
- Seattle Sombrero, Multicam™ (Review by By QM)
I have used this several times, extended durations (48+ hrs). Cool/wet conditions. Head is dry and warm, feels nice and is just a nice hat for the cool and rainy pacific northwest.
(Posted on 10/17/12)