- ThumbDrive™ Hook/Loop Cuff Closures
- Removeable Powder Skirt with LockDown™ Technology
- Integrated RECCO® Reflector
- Inner Lift Pass Pocket with Drawcord Key Clip Attachment
- Fully Adjustable and Detachable Hood Fits Over Helmet
- Zippered Napoleon Pocket
- Two Zippered Hand Pockets
- Pit Zips
- External Front Storm Flap
- Water-Resistant Zippers
- Fully Seam Taped
Fit: Relaxed Fit
Fabric Pertex® Shield 2L 70D 100% nylon outer // Thermore ® insulation, 80g front body and top of sleeves, 60g back body and underside of sleeves
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 31.1oz / 881g (M)
- Excellent Ski Jacket (Review by LJ)
The Igneo Jacket is warm and highly functional. It is not tight, so there is plenty of room for a prima loft jacket, fleece, phone, beacon, camera, or whatever small item you like to bring along. This Jacket hood fits nicely over your helmet and will receive many compliments. It is a good value!
(Posted on 11/2/13)
- Women's Igneo Jacket (Review by By Kristen)
I took this jacket with me to Snowbird UT this week, where temps were well below freezing at the summit each day. I stayed comfortably warm, even in some pretty intense wind. I'm 5'8, 120 lbs and ordered the size S, fits just right for me.
(Posted on 1/17/13)
- Women's Igneo Jacket (Review by By trish)
I LOVE OR stuff and I am used to it running small. I tend to expect things I buy in my size (M) to be tight and form fitting. So I was very surprised to find that this coat in a size M is really big. I also find that it isn't very attractive cause of the extra bulk. I bought the light blue coat, which is pretty, but a lot brighter than I expected. If I could I would return this coat for a smaller size and a different color. I will say that it is VERY warm and waterproof. I also really like the number of pockets, plenty of places to put stuff.
(Posted on 1/5/13)