- Silicone Grip Pads on Palm and Finger Tips
- Quick Drying
- Glove Clip
- MotionWrap™ Construction for Minimal Seaming
- MirrorSeam™ Double-Layer Fleece Construction
- Contoured Wrist
95% polyester, 5% spandex 300-weight exterior // 100% polyester 100-weight lining
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 2.7oz / 77g (L)
- Men's PL 400 Gloves (Review by By togastorm)
I have an older pair of these gloves that I loved so much I finally had to break down and buy a new pair...I was very disappointed. The silicone grips worn off after a few uses, I have holes thru the outer layer after a couple of months of use.
(Posted on 2/1/11)
- Men's PL 400 Gloves (Review by By EricoftheNorth)
I live in Fairbanks, Alaska. Look up our climate. These keep me warm in short ventures outside, and crazy warm when added to lesser gloves/mitts. The silicone grips are amazing, the best driving glove ever.
(Posted on 12/15/10)