- Silicone Grip Pads on Palm and Finger Tips
- Quick Drying
- Glove Clip
- MotionWrap™ Construction for Minimal Seaming
- MirrorSeam™ Double-Layer Fleece Construction
- Contoured Wrist
95% polyester, 5% spandex 300-weight exterior // 100% polyester 100-weight lining
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 2.9oz / 82g (L)
- Men's PL 400 Mitts (Review by By offtraildog)
These are great mittens. I use them when throwing the frisbee with my dog in 35 degrees, during fall/spring hiking & backpacking and with OR mitten shells for alpine skiing.I wear a large and the wrist opening is sized correclty .. not too snug or too loose.These are light so I always stick 'em in my jacket pockets or pack when heading to the mountains.
(Posted on 10/30/12)
- Men's PL 400 Mitts (Review by By Angelo)
I bought these mittens about 3 years ago. I wear them for everything - backpacking, running, cycling and around town. They are great as standalone mittens and perfect for liners. Also, I can't bust 'em...much more durable than you would think.
(Posted on 1/17/12)