- Zippered Napoleon Pocket
- Two Zippered Hand Pockets
- Internal Front-Zip Stormflap
- Brushed-Tricot-Lined Collar
- Left Hand Pocket Doubles as Stuff Sack
- Drawcord Hem
Fit: Standard Fit
Fabric :100% polyester, 20D ripstop outer; 100% nylon taffeta, 44D nylon lining // 650 fill down insulation
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 9.4oz / 267g (L)
- Men's Transcendent Vest (Review by By Matt)
I love this vest. It is warm and compressible, yet is still thin enough to wear as a layering piece.It does infact stuff into the right hand pocket, and even has a loop to hang from a carabiner.I did buy one size down because I wanted it to fit my torso nice and slim...worked out perfect.
(Posted on 10/28/12)
- Men's Transcendent Vest (Review by By Luke The Urban Explorer)
Versatile it can be worn on the trail or out and about - the construction is second to none with the quality seams and sewing evident with it's tough wearing feel for a down vest.Perfect as a mid layer under a shell or as an outer layer on crisper days.The only thing is that it is sizing large so maybe some people might need to go down a size...
(Posted on 7/31/12)
- Men's Transcendent Vest (Review by By Aslan)
great overall. Besides the no pocket stuffing, perfect, warm, lightweight. Great job. Will be getting the hoody soon. Cheers.
(Posted on 1/9/11)