- 1”-wide Flat Webbing Straps
- Elasticized Back Strap
- Hook and Loop Adjustment Points
- Low-Profile Cross-Patch for Comfort
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 9.9oz / 280g (One Size)
- Too long (Review by Clayton)
strange length. I have to remove the velcro from the front sides, cut them and re-sew the velcro up higher. I'm 5,9.
(Posted on 4/29/15)
- Way better than a belt (Review by Chris)
I'm a huge fan of suspenders. Much better than a belt when Ice climbing or winter hiking. Pants don't fall down, long underwear doesn't ride down. Very comfortable under a harness.
(Posted on 3/13/14)