- Fully Seam Taped
- Pre-Curved Box Construction
- SuperCinch™ Gauntlet Closure
- Ladder-Lock Wrist Cinch
- Heat Pack Pocket on Back of Liner
- Pull Loop
Fabric: GORE-TEX®, 3L, 74% nylon, 26% polyester, 70D shell // AlpenGrip® palm
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 5.4oz / 153g (L)
- TWENTY YEARS WITH THIS GLOVE (Review by Mountain Alumni)
This is one of my favorite pieces of gear.
(Posted on 7/9/14)
- Mt Baker Shell Mitts™ (Review by By Casey - Conservation Canines)
I wanted a nice durable mitt that that will always keep my hands protected from the conditions, no matter how cold or windy and so far they are doing just that. The fact that they are just a shell makes them very versatile. Some warmer days I will just wear light glove liners underneath and on the coldest they will easily fit a nice thick wool or down mitten. I will revisit this review if they don't hold up as well as expected but from what I have seen so far I highly doubt that is going to be the case.
(Posted on 1/19/13)