- Fabric Performance: Water-Resistant, Wind-Resistant, Abrasion-Resistant, Breathable, Quick-Drying, Lightweight, Movement-Mirroring Stretch
- Design Features: Zipper Fly with Snap, Front Jean-Style Pockets, Jean-Style Back Pockets, Zip Thigh Pocket, Internal Loops for Instep Lace, Brushed Tricot-Lined Waistband
- Functional Details: Articulated Knees, Harness-Compatible Waist
Fit: Trim Fit
Fabric: 88% nylon, 12% spandex 90D stretch double weave
Inseam: 32˝ / 81 cm
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 10.6oz / 301g (8)
- Great pants! (Review by alli)
These are my favorite climbing pants. I'm 5'8" and 127lbs and hip size 35.5". I wear a size 2. I like how easy these pants are to move in and they aren't so long that I can't see my feet when I climb.
(Posted on 9/11/16)
- So far so good! (Review by su)
I bought these pants for an upcoming backpacking trip overseas because of the features: Lightweight, wind-resistant, water-resistant, they have the look of a casual pant and generous stretch for ease of movement... so far they are proving to be a good choice. And I'm getting compliments on the look of them. The first review is bang on, no need for a belt. These are going in the pack for sure.
(Posted on 3/4/16)
- My Favorite pants! (Review by lexi)
I love the slim fit of these pants. I used them for all sorts of rock climbing adventures. With a light pair of long underwear, they are great in cold weather. The side zip pocket is exactly the right size for a snack or a phone. The material is also holding up really well. Unlike a lot of other synthetic pants I have, these don't seem to stretch out as I wear them. No need for a belt!
(Posted on 10/18/15)
- Comfy, great fit for rock climbing, but needs more zippered pockets (Review by mtngeek)
These pants are a wonderful fit: trim and just enough stretch and room for high stepping and stemming. I use them for alpine climbing, cool weather cragging, and hiking. They look and feel good, and are amazingly abrasion and wind resistant.
The only thing I wish for is zippers on the back or front pockets. (Contrary to what the description says, neither of the rear pockets of these pants have a zipper.) On alpine climbs, I tend to stuff my pockets full of snack foods and route beta, and not having enough zippered pockets makes this problematic.
The fit runs large. Based on the sizing chart, I should be size 4, but I ended up returning for a size 2.
(Posted on 3/14/15)
- Sturdy, lightweight, attractive (Review by MoJo)
I cannot say enough about these pants. I've worn them all summer, camping, to concerts, a casual night out, hiking, and they've held up and look as good as the day I bought them. I get a lot of compliments on them too. I'm 5'2, weight 113 pounds, and size 2 is perfect. The bit of stretch makes them extremely comfortable all day long, and for winter, I could wear some lightweight long underwear underneath to extend the wearing season.
(Posted on 9/19/14)