- Fabric Performance: Highly Water-Resistant, Durable, Breathable, Lightweight, Wicking, Quick Drying
- Design Features: Anti-Slip Silicone Palm Print, Heat Pack Pocket / Shell Storage Pocket on Back of Liner, Pull-On Loop, Glove Clip, Convertible, Reflective Logo and Trim
- Functional Details: Tapered Wrist
Fabric: Pertex® Shield 2.5L, 100% nylon 40D stretch ripstop shell - Radiant Fleece™ 95% polyester, 5% spandex liner
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 2.3oz / 64g (M)
- Thru Hikers Best Friend (Review by Sarah)
These are the gloves I was dreaming about while I was hiking the PCT. I desperately wanted something light that would keep my hands warm AND something that would help keep the gloves dry. The Versaliners are the answer. Now, I backpack 2 to 3 days every week in the PNW, and I never leave the house without them. They are great in cold, wet environments or even cool summer mornings. I use them when I am running too. One of my favorite OR products!
(Posted on 8/2/16)
- Worn Out in About a Year (Review by Caitlin)
I purchased these gloves with waterproof covers (I don't think the lining is sold anymore) about a year and a half ago. By the end of the winter season up here in Alaska, the fingertips had worn out so much that a few of my fingers poked through. If your use goes beyond commuting to work, I'd suggest a tougher glove.
(Posted on 10/7/14)
- I love OR gloves (Review by Deb)
I own four pairs of OR gloves. I absolutely love them. I love these gloves for shorter outings because I can put my car key in the zipper pocket and head out for a run. But, I have also worn these gloves for three different 100 mile ultra runs. And, every race, in the middle of the night, they have kept my hands warm. I'm planning on wearing them for Tor des Geants in Italy in September, a 207 mile trail run in the Alps.
(Posted on 6/18/14)