- Pittards® Armortan® Leder-Innenhand umschließt Daumen und Zeigefinger
- Lederklett-Ärmelverschluss entlastet das Handgelenk
- Karabinerschlaufe am Handrücken
- Anatomisch geformte Polsterung an Handrücken und Fingern schützt vor Verletzungen und bietet verbesserte Flexibilität
- Abriebfest mit hervorragendem Grip
- Vorgeformte Konstruktion
Fabric GORE-TEX® insert with X-TRAFIT® technology // 100% nylon stretch soft shell outer with 100% polyester fleece backer // Pittards® Oiltac® goat leather palm and fingers // PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation // PrimaLof
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 6.6oz / 187g (L)
- Lexapro for the hands (Review by GI Joe)
Ice climbing has given way to cycling as the better-adjusted version of me wants to live. Anyway, the Warrant glove is fantastic for winter cycling too - defying long hours of cold, gray, wet and windy much better than you would expect from a glove oriented toward dexterity. Recently, my hands were comfortable for two hours riding in an ambient temperature of 27F with winds at 30+ MPH. They are very well made and the color may stave off depression. From the midwest corn fields...
(Am 18.02.15 gepostet)
- awesome fit! (Review by Jay)
Great gloves for anyone that lives in New England! Keep you dry and insulated. No matter if your working or just day to day in the winter. Dexterity is surprisingly good as well. A must have.
(Am 27.12.13 gepostet)