- Pittards® Armortan® Lederhandfläche reicht über Daumen und Zeigefinger
- Abriebfest mit exzellentem Grip
- Anatomisch geformte, formgepresste Polsterung an Hand- und Fingerrücken als Stoßschutz und für verbesserten Flex
- Karabinerschlaufe an Handrücken
- Lederklett-Ärmelverschluss entlastet das Handgelenk
- Anatomisch geformt
Fabric: GORE-TEX® insert with X-TRAFIT® technology // 50% nylon, 43% polyester, 7% spandex, 90D stretch woven double weave outer // Pittards® Oiltac® goat leather palm and fingers // PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation 100%
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 7.1oz / 201g (L)
- Lexapro for the hands (Review by GI Joe)
Ice climbing has given way to cycling as the better-adjusted version of me wants to live. Anyway, the Warrant glove is fantastic for winter cycling too - defying long hours of cold, gray, wet and windy much better than you would expect from a glove oriented toward dexterity. Recently, my hands were comfortable for two hours riding in an ambient temperature of 27F with winds at 30+ MPH. They are very well made and the color may stave off depression. From the midwest corn fields...
(Am 18.02.15 gepostet)
- awesome fit! (Review by Jay)
Great gloves for anyone that lives in New England! Keep you dry and insulated. No matter if your working or just day to day in the winter. Dexterity is surprisingly good as well. A must have.
(Am 27.12.13 gepostet)