- Napoleontasche mit Reißverschluss
- Rundumgenähte Seitenteile
- Aktive Polygiene®-Geruchshemmung
- Spandex-Einfassband am Daumen und Bündchen
- Versetzter Frontreißverschluss
- Mittiger Frontreißverschluss
- Spandexeinfassung an der Kapuze
- Balaclava-ähnliche Kapuze
Fit: Trim Paßform
Fabric Radiant Fleece™: 95% polyester, 5% spandex torso, hood and upper arms // Radiant LT Fleece™: 95% polyester, 5% Spandex side panels and underarms
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 14.5oz / 412g (L)
- NIce mid layer (Review by Jason )
This is a great mid layer. I wear it for every activity (i.e. rock climbing, snowboarding, hiking, and social events).
(Am 27.02.14 gepostet)
- The piece I can't live with out (Review by Michael)
It feels like OR designed this fleece specifically for me and my needs. The fit is superior as well as the construction. I spent most of last year traveling and climbing rock and ice in Korea and this fleece handled everything from protecting me during cheese grater falls on alpine granite slab to shed water on early season ice routes. It has a perfect mix of wind protection and moisture wicking properties as well as feeling like a second skin that moves fluidly with the body never impeding movement. I love it. Oh and did I mention how wonderful the hood is with the off center zipper, IE no more chaffing on your chin. There is one thing I don't like about this fleece; now I don't like any of my other fleeces.
(Am 22.11.13 gepostet)
- Awesome hoody (Review by Clayton)
I love this hoody so much that I got a second one... even though I didn't need it. Just as good as a Patagonia R1 or similar layer... which is a crucial, versatile layer. Has always been great for climbing, skiing, hiking and everything else. Top notch!
(Am 07.11.13 gepostet)